DEMOCRATIZATION OF ENERGY We all have a role to play in the Low Cost, Low Carbon Society.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Gather financial information on all business requirements for corporate performance tracking.
- Perform financial analysis regarding to key business performance indicators, identify financial status and forecast trends of performance.
- Compare and analyze actual results with target, perform root cause analysis and provide feedback to management on periodic basis for any corrective actions.
- Analyze and prepare the monthly and quarterly financial reports present to head of department and management team to assist in its operational decision making.
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis upon request to support management’s decision.
- Prepare financial information, financial analysis and presentations in support of management meeting.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy information in management information systems (MIS).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or any related fields.
- 1-3 years of experience in the areas of corporate performance or related areas.
- Solid in analytical and strong presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Good English skill.
Key Responsibilities/ AccountabilitiesTo undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition for International market.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Liaise under parent company policy for Finance and risk management.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller.
- 8-10 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience. At least 3 years of experience in management level.
- Advanced degree in Accounting.
- CPA or CMA preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
How to Apply
Apply in person or send resume to Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment)
BCPG Public Company Limited
2098 M Tower Building, 12th Floor, Sukhumvit Road, Phra Khanong Tai, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260 Thailand
- Or -Apply Here