DEMOCRATIZATION OF ENERGY We all have a role to play in the Low Cost, Low Carbon Society.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Accountable for Cash management of the company including the production of periodic financial and management reports.
- Take care of all HR areas in LAO i.e. Operations, Compensation & Benefits, and other relevant areas for the alignment of BCPG HR Directions. To ensure smooth efficient implementation, collaboration and good relations among internal & external functions and organizations on legal basis of LAO Local Law.
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis.
- Coordinate with off taker and concerned entities to collect receivable.
- Coordinate with financial institutions and concerned government entities for cash management and foreign exchange Transactions.
- Ensure that required dept payments are made on a timely basis.
- Process for dividend payment and other intercompany financial transaction.
- Liaise with Administration and operation department to make sure all of expense have accuracy and initiate Voucher for payment.
- Capable to manage time available for Ad hoc assignment.
- Daily cash balance by account report which send to HQ within 1000 A.M. with ending balance of the previous day and 12 months cash flow forecast.
- Coordinate the preparation of the reports required by head office or relevant government authorities.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit and quarterly review.
- Monitor cash and debt levels and compliance with debt covenants.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Lead payroll process and handle payroll administration on monthly basis to ensure payroll data is accurately calculated, processed and approved on time for local employees as well as expatriates
- Consolidate and prepare payroll-related report to management and head office as needs
- Monthly consolidate and prepare payroll related reports to submit government e.g. Revenue department, social security office and labor department according to local requirements
- Issue and maintain employee information and employee profiles including movement to ensure employee data is accurately updated.
- Being key contact for BCPG Indochina Group’s insurance handling including health benefits, and all insurances.
- Handle staff announcement and staff communications by co-ordinate with HR (HQ)
- Assist in Hospitalization and condolences for employees properly.
- Handling exit interview/ or ensure written exit interview form is done and coordinate with IT/ admin for clearance actions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficient in computer knowledge, ERP system.
- Experient at least 8 years in finance, accounting field or relevant.
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skill.
- Proactive and supportive team players.
- Able to work in Laos.
Key Responsibilities/ AccountabilitiesThe Human Resources Manager provides resources and builds relationships whilst keeping a focus on the missions and objectives of BCPG. A strategic resource for the company, they must work closely with other senior leaders to develop a HR agenda that can closely support the overall aim and are less focused on compliance and administration. The financial value and future worth of person-centered HR polices must be communicated clearly to executive directors, as well as high level decisions being communicated down to the other members of the HR department and in turn, the whole organization.
- Serves as a HR advisor, coach and partner to the management team
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in people management and drive a high performance culture
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Recruits new employees and chief electrical engineers on-site at project sites as need arises, and provides on-board training
- Facilitates knowledge sharing sessions among employees
- Manages annual processes of performance review, merit increase and talent review for promotion.
- Conducts employee engagement survey and supports the management team to enhance employee engagement by investigating employee frustration factors about management practices and recommends corrective actions
- Accurately manages payroll and social insurance paperwork. Prepares compensation budget and reports to the headquarters in timely manner
- Bridges between the headquarters and Japan office staff to enhance better communication
- Ensures company regulations are in compliant with relevant laws, and employee benefits are up to the market standard
- Supports management team in delivering KPIs across the organizations in a timely manner
- Meets all KPIs and goals for recruiting function, recommending activities and process changes to make the recruiting process more efficient.
- Handles tax and social insurance audits, as need arises
- Supports O&M Team for their interactions with Chief Electrical Engineers, as required.
- Fosters positive atmosphere in the organization, by coordinating wellbeing programs, team building activities, etc.
- Identifies and prepares development plans for key employees and high potential employees
- Identifies skills gaps through effective resource planning and provide up-skilling processes to bridge these gaps
- Analyzes training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Handles company stamp process together with General Affairs Department
- Collaborates with General Affairs Department in conducting corporate social responsibility activities, donations, etc.
- Collaborates with General Affairs Department to meet legal requirements of employees’ health and safety standards, as well as taking appropriate measures for infectious disease prevention
- Provides back-up for bank payment approvals in absence of Country Manager/ Deputy Country Manager
- Supports General Affairs function for holiday cover, special projects, as necessary
- Male / female, Japanese Nationality
- Experienced in overall HR Functions at least 7 years.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong background HR related knowledge KPIs, Performance management, Induction program, etc.
- Japanese with English proficiency (across country communication)
- Good in computer skills especially MS. Office applications (Ms Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Job location: Tokyo, Japan
- Employment type: Local hiring (Japan)
- To oversee the Operation and Maintenance of Plant Generation, including 24/7 operations and maintenance activities through direct subordinated team members.
- To engage in resource planning to secure effective execution of both planned and unplanned maintenance outages, and operational needs. You will assist your direct reports with assigning work to skilled and unskilled team members.
- To provide smooth collaboration with Asset Management Department, Finance & Accounting Department and others relevant parties to develop Nam San 3A capacity for corporate goal achievement.
- To be accountable for prioritizing work focused on environmental safety, ensuring operations of team are environmentally compliant, taking extra care in planning and preparation for areas surrounding business and residential areas.
- To manage employee training participation, verifying that they understand and will follow safety programs, processes and procedures as required by ISO or other quality assurance criteria.
- To validate compliance with safety environmental requirements, ensuring all documentation is provided for company reporting compliance for regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the satisfactory level of team is not lower than standard level of corporate expectation.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of Power Generation or similar heavy industrial Operations or Maintenance experience.
- Supervisory or improvement program management experience.
- Previous experience with hydro power generation project.
- Have excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Possesses relevant certifications of Health & Safety knowledge is a plus.
- Managing overall resources of Nam San 3A for business achievement as targeted in KPI with the efficient collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring the management of the O&M Manager for the smooth and succession of overall technical processes of the project.
- Managing proper action of O&M Manager for, providing day to day supervision of operating expenses, problem prevention and solution providing as required.
- Be responsible for the overview and approval of all plans, schedules, variation orders, payments to contractors/suppliers, and operating expenses.
- Managing the preparation of detailed cost estimation, budgeting and cost control, performing capital program management, financial and project schedule reporting.
- Oversee site provisions for employee occupational safety and health programs.
- Leading team for working and communication with local and national authorities for corporate reputation and local relationship.
- Regularly communicate and report on the project’s operation result and progression to the SEVP-Operation, and BCPG Board of Committee.
- An Engineering degree from a recognized university in an appropriate discipline, such as Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering are welcomed.
- Male aged 40-45 years old.
- At least 15 years of hands-on work experience in the management/leadership of hydropower projects.
- Experience with managing multicultural teams and national authorities (Lao environment is appreciated).
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Prepare and monitor efficient annual internal audit plan based on Risk-Based Approach, and present for approval of Audit Committee, onward with CEO’s acknowledgement.
- Supervise the internal audit team to implement efficient assessment activities as targeted in annual plan.
- Ensuring a good understanding and collaborating with Department Heads on objectives and scope of assessment activities. And fully support them for their Risk Assessment and prevention.
- Collaborate and monitor the Risk Mitigations as recommended in assessment report.
- Manage quality assurance of audit tasks for continuous quality developments.
- Be responsible for the Secretary of the Audit Committee position to deliver the professional Audit Committee meeting arrangement.
- Proper manage all received grievances to be conducted transparently.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum of 10-year audit experience, including fraud investigations.
- Possession of CIA or CPA is preferred.
- Experience of international organization with oversea offices are preferable.
- Excellent English communication and reporting skills.
- Planning & analytical skills.
- Negotiating and influencing skills.
- Proactive, co-operative and supportive team player.
- Familiar with diversity culture and willing to travel aboard.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
The Head of Business Development collaborates with other Heads of Departments within the Corporate Strategy and Business Development division to implement strategic growth strategy and act successfully upon the best opportunities available to BCPG. They will be assessing and identifying different strategies whilst evaluating prospects and working with external parties to negotiate proposals.
- Sourcing of potential business deals by contacting potential sellers, partners or locating new opportunities. Identify business opportunities within the current market environments including solar, geothermal, wind, hydro and biomass.
- Screening of potential business deals, requirements of the deals, evaluation of the financial & commercial aspects of the deal and provision of recommendations to BCPG’s Senior level management team.
- Monitor and remain up to date with the evolving market conditions and government policies related to renewable energy in order to adapt business plan as required.
- Responsible for coordinating requirements, development and negotiation of contracts for deal closure whilst keeping information confidential.
- Promote new business developments and investments and conduct the operation progression reports to plan and meet objectives.
- Identifies and resolves unanticipated issues and conflicts arising during the planning, implemented and aftercare of business and project developments.
- Directing the internal approval process and conducting presentations to investment committees.
- Develop strategies for negotiations with BCPG’s goal in mind. Estimating the potential partners (or sellers) need and goals whilst examining potential risks.
- Responsible for identifying new trends and research within the industry.
- Creation of market analysis and long-term growth plans.
- Evaluates revenue growth and financial viability of targeted developments.
- Maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Define the new business deployment policy as the priority of investment importance which is legally correct and transparent.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or other related field, background in Engineering is preferable.
- 10-12 years of practical implementation experiences.
- Hands on, proactive leadership manner, exceptional collaboration, influence, presentation and communication proficiency are required.
- Team Management experience. (Beneficial)
- English and other foreign language proficiency.
- Knowledge of valuation models, methodologies and executing complex business development.
- Highly numerate with strong financial modelling and analytical skills along with the ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Understanding of financial statements, project returns and sensitivity analysis.
- Possess a strong commercial approach to risk decisions along with a strong understanding of the due diligence requirements for varying proposals (legal, technical and financial).
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a natural curiosity to implement positive change and develop new initiatives.
- Ability to ensure professional proposal preparation that can be submitting to clients and
- Experienced in interpreting contractual documentation.
- Demonstrate advanced strategic agility, business acumen and excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of competitors within all BCPG industries and functions.
How to Apply
Apply in person or send resume to Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment)
BCPG Public Company Limited
2098 M Tower Building, 12th Floor, Sukhumvit Road, Phra Khanong Tai, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260 Thailand
- Or -Apply Here