- BCPG is a supporter of ground-mounted solar farm projects for stated-owned and agricultural cooperatives, known as Solar Farm Phase 2, under the two agreements signed with the WVO for a total contracted and installed capacity of 8.9 MW.
- BSE-PRI is a supporter of three ground-mounted solar farm projects for state-owned agricultural cooperatives with a total installed capacity of 12.0 MW.
- EPC is a group of company that manages or operates (1) turnkey EPC Contractor and (2) Operation and Maintenance (O&M) for solar farms in Japan.
- AM is a company that provides asset management service for solar farms in Japan, as an asset management company.
- Investment means a company that invests in solar farms in Japan as a TK investor.